Learn how to make the most of Dropl's expired content search engine.
Search Query Syntax
- AND — signifies AND operation
- OR — signifies OR operation
- NOT — negates a single query
- “query” — wraps a query for exact match searches
- ( and ) — query grouping
- ~N — after a word signifies edit distance (fuzziness)
The AND operator
Example: Houston AND lawyer Returns results related to lawyers and Houston.
The OR operator
Example: Houston OR Dallas Returns results related to either query.
The NOT operator
Example: dogs NOT puppies The negative operator helps refine results by filtering out unwanted content.
"query" – Exact match phrase
Example: “personal injury”
(query) – Query grouping
Example: (Houston OR Dallas OR Austin) AND lawyer